- Turmeric is an excellent herbal remedy for inflammation including tendonitis, arthritis and other types of auto immune disorders. All you need is to take between 400 and 600 milligrams of extracts from turmeric at least three times a day. Turmeric is also available in capsules and tablets. The best way is to take the whole turmeric. Sometimes a good effect can be observed after two months therefore you should be patient. You can also obtain turmeric from curry mixtures therefore you should take lots of curried dishes if you want.
- Another excellent herb is ginger. You can take at least one to two capsules twice a day along with your food. Another alternative is to make a ginger tea or use ginger on your foods. You should be patient if you want to see its benefits.
- Boswellin is a natural herb which is a good against inflammation specifically for conditions such as fibromyalgia. You can take two capsules at least twice a day or you can read the dosage on the product label.
- Arnica is a commonly used herb to remedy inflammation aside from being a reliever for sprains and bruises. Be sure to use it as directed.
- Bromelain is an enzyme which is also an effective anti inflammatory remedy. Usually you can obtain this from pineapples therefore you should eat lots of fresh pineapples. You can also eat papaya since it is also rich in enzymes. You can also choose to purchase chewable bromelain or papaya tablets.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7052143